Add a dimension of enjoyment to your trip through Northeast Wisconsin by making the journey itself part of your travel plans.
Rather than taking in the same scenery of a long, four-lane highway, take the road less traveled and add excitement and unique experiences to your trip!
On this scenic coastal drive along HWY 42 between the cities of Manitowoc and Algoma, you can
- relax and enjoy the breathtaking views of Lake Michigan
- tour a WWII submarine and tug boat
- take a charter fishing trip and catch the big one on Lake Michigan
- capture photos of the beautiful lighthouses
- enjoy less crowded beaches
- walk, hike, bike, and jog miles of recreational trails
- embrace the rich history on which this area was built
Our lakeshore communities of Manitowoc, Two Rivers, Kewaunee, and Algoma are ready to welcome you.
Worth the time. Enjoy the view. Take the drive, on 42.